We want you to know that we have no illegal copyright protected files hosted on online-4k. The information we host on this site does not contain files that may be protected by copyright. All video links are hosted on third-party sites downloaded by their third party users.
Our system works the same as Google, retrieves the embedded code from videos hosted and downloaded by third parties, and produces results here that have already been published somewhere. The only information we have on our pages comes from themoviedb.org. We are in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and general international copyright laws.
However, we can still remove video embedding codes from our pages if the copyright owner wishes. The following procedure will be performed if:
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work where you are claiming to have been infringed. If you are claiming infringement of multiple copyrighted works in a single notification you must submit an illustrative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you are claiming to be infringed.
- The identification of the location and description of the material that is being claimed to be the subject of infringement. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the alleged infringing material is located.
- Information required to contact the complaining party must include- a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith that the use of the material, in the manner complained of, is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org